Saturday, December 15, 2012

Who Sells Sheap HTC 7 Mozart T8698 Unlocked Smartphone with Windows Phone 7, Touch Screen, HD Video and 8MP Camera - No Warranty - Black (T8698EUBK)

HTC 7 Mozart T8698 Unlocked Smartphone with Windows Phone 7, Touch Screen, HD Video and 8MP Camera - No Warranty - Black (T8698EUBK)

HTC 7 Mozart T8698 Unlocked Smartphone with Windows Phone 7, Touch Screen, HD Video and 8MP Camera - No Warranty - Black (T8698EUBK)

Code : B004GJW0D6
Category :
Rating :
SPECIAL OFFERS
* Special discount only for limited time

Product Details

• Amazon Sales Rank: #156127 in Cell Phone Accessories
  • Color: Black
  • Brand: HTC
  • Model: T8698EUBK
  • Dimensions: 2.37" h x
    .47" w x
    4.69" l,
    .29 pounds

Features

• GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, HSPA/WCDMA: 900/2100 MHz
  • Platform: Windows Phone OS 7, Internal storage: 8 GB, CPU Processing Speed: 1 GHz
  • 8 megapixel color camera with Auto focus and Xenon flash, 720p HD
  • Bluetooth 2.1 with Enhanced Data Rate, Internal GPS antenna, Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
  • Battery Capacity: 1300 mAh, Talk time: GSM: Up to 405 mins, Standby time: GSM: Up to 360 hours
  • Video recording, Built-in scenes include candlelight, landscape, and portrait match the environment of your subject

Product Description

HTC 7 Mozart is a Windows Phone 7 running phone with a 1 GHz processor, 8GB of storage, a 3.7 inch WVGA S-LCD display, a 1300 mAh battery and 8MP camera with Xenon flash.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5the perfect phone.... mmm
By Adrian Moralez
This is one good phone, well built... I just loved it. It intdgrates all my fav apps, facebook, mails, zune... All synchronized. The touch responds quick.

9 of 12 people found the following review helpful.
3interesing but 1 big problem
By mark h
Microsoft has changed their operating system completely in this new version of windows phone 7. It is an interesting approach trying to connect and simplify administraction of phone, social media, etc, but they have not included a very important feature: usb sync for outlook. You just can't do it, even if you uprgade to windowws phone 7.5 (mango). For me this is a big problem as I do not want to have all my private info in the cloud and get a new email address to being able to sync my data. Big mistake of windows and incredible that they missed this one. It is a big productivity loss in my opinion. It has always been an important feature and reason why I chose windows phones before. I am currebntly not using the new phone, because of this mishap...

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
4HTC MOZART5
By Leonimel
Like this HTC. Plenty of apps to enjoy. the only drawback is the battery. Other than that the cellphone is worthy.

See all 12 customer reviews...

HTC 7 Mozart T8698 Unlocked Smartphone with Windows Phone 7, Touch Screen, HD Video and 8MP Camera - No Warranty - Black (T8698EUBK). Reviewed by Rocky C. Rating: 4.4

This Page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More