Sunday, May 26, 2013

Get The Best Price For HTC HD Mini T5555 Windows Smartphone with 5 MP Camera, Wi-Fi, Touchscreen and Bluetooth--International Version with No Warranty

HTC HD Mini T5555 Windows Smartphone with 5 MP Camera, Wi-Fi, Touchscreen and Bluetooth--International Version with No Warranty

HTC HD Mini T5555 Windows Smartphone with 5 MP Camera, Wi-Fi, Touchscreen and Bluetooth--International Version with No Warranty

Code : B003JZB6E2
Category :
Rating :
HOT PRODUCT TODAY
* Special discount only for limited time

Product Details

• Amazon Sales Rank: #293518 in Cell Phone Accessories
  • Brand: HTC
  • Model: T5555EU

Features

• GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, HSPA/WCDMA: 900/2100 MHz, Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP for wireless stereo headsets, GPS with A-GPS support
  • Camera: 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus
  • Display: 3.2 inches, 320 x 480 pixels, TFT capacitive touchscreen, 65K colors with Sense UI, Multi-touch support, Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate, Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
  • Platform: Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Professional. CPU: Qualcomm 7227 600 MHz processor. Internal Memory: 384 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM
  • Features: Stereo FM radio with RDS, MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA9 player, MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV9/DivX player, Facebook, Flickr, Twitter applications

Product Description

Hold great craftsmanship in your hand with a unique design that is simple yet beautiful from inside out. Clean lines, compact form, and elegant construction give the HTC HD mini the looks that fit any place, time or circumstance. The HTC HD mini features HTC Sense - a user experience that is simple to use, amazing to look at, and loaded with valuable applications.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Good Deal
By dubaleeiro
Everything occurred as planned. I was just a little upset because days after my purchase the price droped a little bit... Product is just great!

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
1Nice phone but...
By Oscar
The phone arrived on time, even earlier than expected. It contained all the accessories, everything was ok until... I saw the battery space empty... opened the device... surprise! No battery!!! Well, now my phone is useless until I get a new battery. I am crossing my fingers, hoping that my phone actually starts once I get the battery. Not sure who took the battery out, but it sure did rain on my parade.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Well worth the price
By Shopaholic lady
Got this phone as a gift to my sister and she loved it so much. She now creates her own apps since it runs in windows platform.

See all 4 customer reviews...

HTC HD Mini T5555 Windows Smartphone with 5 MP Camera, Wi-Fi, Touchscreen and Bluetooth--International Version with No Warranty. Reviewed by Victor F. Rating: 4.6

This Page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More